From The Hill:
President Barack Obama is falling short as Democrats’ leader in the fight for health reform, according to a freshman Dem lawmaker.
Freshman Rep. Eric Massa (D-N.Y.) openly lamented the Obama administration’s calculated decision to let the House and Senate craft their own health bills, with the congressman blaming the president for the vast discrepancies between the two bills now.
“The Senate bill and the House bill are on different planets,” Massa said during an appearance on the liberal “Bill Press Radio Show” podcast. “And they’re on different planets because, as much as I want this administration to succeed, they did not present a piece of legislation to the United States Congress.
“We still don’t have a piece of paper that says what his plan is. We’re kind of like pilots flying blind,” he added.
Heh, it looks like Democrats are starting to figure out what we’ve known for months… President Obama is feckless political coward. God help us… the buck stops with a guy who voted present 129 times!
- Former CBO Chief Calls Obama Administration Fiscal Policies ‘Laughable’ – CNSNews.com
- Washington Is Nuts – Tony Blankley
- Dems Go Nuclear on Obamacare – Human Events
- U.S. budget gap hits record $1.4 trillion – Reuters
- Senate proposals put premium on healthy living – MSNBC
- Nation’s ‘Long-Term Fiscal Outlook Remains Unsustainable,’ GAO Says – CNSNews
- Good Intentions Aren’t Enough with Health Care Reform – Sarah Palin
- Obamacare May Be Unconstitutional – Newsmax.com
- Is Obama ‘Too Nice’ to Make Tough Decisions? – ABC News