If you watched President Joe Biden’s speech last night in Philadelphia you saw one of the most toxic, divisive, and frankly dystopian speeches ever delivered by an American president. This was not the national-unity speech we were promised, but rather the “othering” of nearly 75 million people.
Pres. Biden, like dictators before him, set out to demonize – to marginalize anyone who opposes his administration’s policies. History is replete with examples of where this kind of rhetoric can lead – a line was crossed last night, an America President put this country on path that can only lead to despotism.
Make no mistake we are in very dangerous place as a nation. Put bluntly President Biden’s speech last night looked & sounded like it was produced by Nazi propagandist Leni Riefenstahl, which is frightening considering Pres. Biden just described roughly half the country as fascists. It was insulting & unbecoming of a President.
So, what is this extreme agenda Pres. Biden was railing against? It’s fairly simple:
- Secure our borders & encourage legal immigration.
- Ensure free & fair elections.
- Become energy independent
- Enact though on crime policies that improve public safety by ensuring repeat offenders are taken off our streets.
- Protect the unborn
- Protect parents’ rights.
- Enact pro-family policies
- Improve public schools by returning to classics based liberal arts education & forcing public schools to compete with private & parochial schools through robust school choice programs.
- Protect the constitutional rights of all Americans.
- Put the economic and national security interests of America first.
- Rebuild American manufacturing.
- Enforce anti-trust laws and stop corporate monopolies
- Fight government corruption
- Stop funding endless foreign wars
- Fix social security
What part of that is a threat to democracy?
Lastly Pres. Biden and his surrogates love to call their opponents fascists, but are they really the fascists? We’ve all seen the videos of armed black clad rioters taking to the streets of American cities. These groups are modern embodiment of Hitler’s Brown Shirts or Mao’s Red Guard using violence and intimidation to suppress opposing views. Views that they describe as “extremist” or a “threat to democracy”.
Sadly, the modern Left’s idea of “democracy” seems to be ‘unless we get our way without any checks or balances “democracy” itself is under attack’. That’s mob rule and it is antithetical to our republican form of government.
Update: 1:25 P.M. Friday, September 2, 2022
President Biden appears to be walking back or clarify his remarks from last night… from FOX News:
President Biden on Friday said he does not consider any Donald Trump supporters to be a “threat” to the U.S., though he said the failure to condemn violence for political gains was “inappropriate.”
Ok, but has Pres. Biden or any Democrat condemned the use of violence for political gains by left wing groups like Antifa?
- Biden’s Speech Had It All Backward – Biden’s Democrats seek a one-party state. Trump’s followers want freedom from government power. By Lance Morrow, September 4, 2022, Wall Street Journal