Five predictions for 2009:
- Despite being propped up with billions in taxpayer dollars one of the Big Three US automakers will fold.
- Barack Obama’s roughly 1 trillion dollar stimulus package will pass with bipartisan support… and will fail to stimulate anything.
- The economy will sink deeper into recession and crime rates in will rise.
- Barack Obama will disappoint everyone and “buyer’s remorse” will start to set in by mid year.
- Phil Mickelson will defeat Tiger Woods in a playoff to win the US Open.