It’s more or less the same skit as last time, but it’s still petty good and we are still dealing the same crappy economic policies.
Ouch, the sad thing is, this really isn’t a laughing matter… I don’t think there’s intellectually honest person on the left or right who can call the results President Obama’s G20 summit trip anything other than what the Wall Street Journal does… an Embarrassment in Seoul.
- Palin v. Bernanke – New York Sun
- Bernanke’s Folly – Kerem Oner, American Thinker
- Sarah Palin’s Seoul – New York Sun
- The World Against Bernanke – Larry Kudlow
- Palin to Bernanke: ‘Cease and Desist’ – Robert Costa, National Review Online
- Palin’s Dollar, Zoellick’s Gold – Wall Street Journal
- Why Wall Street should fear Sarah Palin – James Pethokoukis, Reuters