1) Do you think the GOP will gain or lose seats in the House in 2010?
They’ll pick up a handful of seats.
2) Do you think the GOP will gain or lose seats in the Senate in 2010?
Ditto above… They’ll pick a seat or two.
3) Colin Powell said the following, “Americans do want to pay taxes for services. Americans are looking for more government in their life, not less.” Do you agree?
Yes and no… On the first point no one likes paying taxes but we do it willingly for the most part. On the second point I think a great many Americans want it, or think they can have it, both ways… they want more government services, lower taxes and less regulation and as long as someone else is paying the bill they’re happy. But when the bill comes due and it has their name on it as just happened in California they scream bloody murder and blame everyone but themselves.
4) Whose views do you think are more representative of your personal opinion: David Frum, Meghan McCain, John McCain, & Colin Powell or Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Tom Coburn, & Newt Gingrich?
Overall, I agree with Limbaugh, Levin, Coburn and Gingrich more often than I do either of the either of the McCains, Frum or Powell. That said I do agree with Cassandra… many of the folks I agree with (and many I disagree with) are needlessly snotty and divisive.
5) Do you support the NRSC’s decision to endorse Charlie Crist in Florida’s Republican primary?
No, the NRSC should keep it’s nose out of the primarys.
6) Do you think Barack Obama was born in Hawaii or elsewhere?
Hasn’t this bit of silliness been settled? Absent proof otherwise he’s a citizen.
7) Do you think that Sonia Sotomayor will be confirmed?
Yes, she’ll face some moderately tough questioning from Republicans during her confirmation hearing but she’ll be confirmed.